August 20, 2018
What we did today
Sverrir’s kitkat birthday cake.
What we did today:
- Tests of 170-230 MHz Radar
- Adjusting fuel in the three fuel tanks
- Emptying the Freshie Shack and taking it down
- Photo-documentation of Science and Drill trench
- Taking down the main snow melter
- Close down the water system
- Taking down an additional weatherport
- New green skiway flags on the triangle marking the 2007 surface elevation
- Celebrating Sverrir’s birthday
Weather: Overcast with light snow in the morning. Temperatures between -14 ºC and -9 ºC. Wind between 1 kt and 6 kt from 310 T.
Camp population: 13
FL, Dorthe Dahl-Jensen
The 170-230 MHz radar sandwiched between the balloons.
Iben and Mikkel peeling onions to be stored for next year.