August 16, 2022
Frederik has decided to really spoil us these last days. What is better in the morning than fresh rolls and soft boiled eggs.
What we did today:
- Took down two weatherports.
- Moved the weatherport boxes onto a sledge and moved the sledge to a winterhill.
- Moved flexmobil to winterhill.
- Organized food for overwinter in Dome.
- Continued the CryoEgg experiments.
- Enjoyed special last days morning rolls by Frederik.
- GPS measurements along skiway.
- Moving retro cargo to staging area.
- Removed excess flags in camp.
10 in camp (since August 15th)
Weather today: Clear blue sky. Wind 4-8 kt from WSW , Temperatures between -25 and -13°C.
FL, Dorthe Dahl-Jensen